Hello Frank,

On 2013-03-24 22:15, Frank Ellebrecht wrote:

That works (build 782, commit 97800b3).

$ diff jsuto-piler-97800b32faf4/webui/model/search/message.php \
  /var/piler/www/model/search/message.php
62c62,63
<       return base64_decode(preg_replace("/\s/", "", $data));
---
/*      return base64_decode(preg_replace("/\s/", "", $data)); */
        return $data;

I now can open/download the attachment; only differences in whitespace,
diff -bB says the files are the same.

OK, there were some other commits in the meantime, so I recommend you to download
https://bitbucket.org/jsuto/piler/raw/4fefb6c33f57cc3a9edb5a29a87944d7f60f2080/webui/model/search/message.php
and update update model/search/messages.php, then try to download the same attachment
again, then a base64 encoded attachment, too.

Yesterday I discovered a bug in the MIME parsing, and it would be great if you too could test
the updated piler daemon, too.

I add a few lines from your recent email to test the update:

Sure. MUA (Evolution 3.6.2):

--=-/ncrUDnazGcbiebe5OCW

Piler:

The file was sent from Evolution. But when I send a file with Umlauts
from Thunderbird, it looks like that (should read äöüß.pdf):

70%64%66

Janos