Hi,

I have had Piler successfully installed for about 6 or 7 months and although it
started out as a test I've built up quite an archive that I don't really want
to lose.  I'm now at a stage where I want to move this into a production
environment but don't know whether I'm better to:

1) Upgrade what I have to the latest version, then migrate
2) Migrate to the new host, then upgrade
3) Create a new installation of the latest version and export/import the
archived mail

My current version is 0.1.21.

I'd be interested in thoughts, and also any information that will help me
migrate the data if option 1 or 2 are best.

Thanks in advance

Simon