Thank you guys for both of you. I've just appended this url to the installation manual.

Janos

On 2013-08-28 21:18, admin-at-extremeshok-dot-com wrote:
Nice guide..

Used yours and fixed it up a little (sed for replacements, cat for
creating configs).

From experience... ONLY use MariaDB  for standalone MySQL, the
default MySQL sucks.

Location of the new guide, based on yours ;-P

https://extremeshok.com/?p=5381

Thanks

On 2013-08-28 08:41 PM, JC Putter wrote:
Hi Guys,

I created a guide as i was installing mailpiler on CentOS.

Janos, you are welcome to put this in tarball or wiki if its good enough...

if anyone reading it have suggestions or if i completely missed stuff please let me know.

Thanks