I have everything installed and my health page reports plenty of room and
“plier: OK”.  However, I have no received messages.

I was/am confused by the installation instructions as there is no indication of
how to set up postfix on the piler server.  I have everything correct on the
main server as I can see in the logs that it’s sending mail to my piler server,
and piler server acknowledges receipt of email.  Earlier I was getting relay
errors and unknown user errors, so I created a local user on my piler server
named “archive.”  That solved all the communications errors between the two
postfix servers, but Piler doesn’t seem to see the mail.  I know I have mail as
/var/mail/archive is over 200M.

I also see two errors on the piler server:

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: yMin in
/var/www/piler.MyDomain.com/system/helper/libchart/classes/view/axis/Bound.php
on line 109, referer:
http://piler.MyDomain.com/index.php?route=stat/stat&timespan=daily
<http://piler.mydomain.com/index.php?route=stat/stat&timespan=daily>

and

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: arrived in
/var/www/piler.MyDomain.com/model/health/health.php on line 200, referer:
http://piler.MyDomain.com/index.php?route=health/health
<http://piler.mydomain.com/index.php?route=health/health>

but I’m guessing they could be the result of a lack of data.

I tried indexer --all —rotate  and manually running the cron jobs.  Neither
worked.

I’d appreciate any help you can offer.