George, I just totally disagree with your statement. It’s like saying ‘...If you apparently have not yet tried 8x10 pinhole, chances are that you will not be pleased with the results. I say this because there just isn't much room for the imagination in the image. The definition on such a big piece of film...”

Best wishes,

christian

If you apparently have not yet tried 35mm pinhole, chances are that you will not be pleased with the results. I say this because there just isn't much room for definition on such a small piece of film.

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com