Hi Catherine,

The 120 size compromise is a good one for travelling, and we have been doing a lot of work lately with a Pinhole Sieve fitted to a 6x6 TLR. We used an old Zeiss Ikon Ikoflex which had a grubby taking lens. It gives you a wonderful viewfinder, and is light enough to carry around easily. With Ilford Delta 3200 film we can use it hand held in sunlight!

In fact, Linda likes TLR photography so much we're just bidding for a Rolleiflex on Ebay - NOT for pinhole!

Colin & Linda

Catherine Just wrote:
Hi all,

Last year I went to england with a pinhole camera. I
must say I love the images, but the actual process
wasn't so fun.

I enjoyed using the pinhole camera, but didn't like
hauling the camera, polaroid back, film holders and
the portable changing tent everywhere we went. I
brought 5-6 film holders with me and a few boxes for
exposed film. At the end of it all it was worth it,
but I'm planning another trip and would love to hear
any advice on how to make this a lighter load to
carry.

I thought about getting a pinhole bodycap for a 35mm
camera, but I really love using 4x5 film, and polaroid
film too.

Thanks!

Catherine Just