Good luck with the slit images, I just did a series with the same process -
beautiful images result from the process - not quite pinhole, not quite
anything else, just remember to keep the slits clean - if not you get a
horrible banding across the image - sorry but the run on sentences are kinda
catching...

Well, they are sharp like a good ax, if not a razor. How did you choose
a hole size?
(speaking of razors, I built a crossed slit "lens" with razor blade
fragments into a Pentax body cap. That would be a slit made by making a
slit with the sharp ends of 2 razor blade fragments in the body cap,
glued a washer over the slit for a little separation, and added another
slit 90 deg.. from the first slit. Will see how it works with film
behind it soon...)(yea, i know, run-on sentences, good thing you aren't
reading this out loud)

Cheers
Mike
--