  From: ragowaring
  To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 2:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] upload

  A beautiful photograph

  I wonder if you remember the time at each exposure and go through the same or
a similar
  process for other images.   I think this is one of the strong points about
pinhole - multiple exposure.
  What time does the T Max 400 need for such exposures?  I am thinking of using
film in addition to the paper I use at the moment and am wondering what
difference this will make in a practical sense.

  I have uploaded a photograph I took during a residency I was on recently and
used one of the props the students were using during lunch time.  The exposures
were all calculated guesswork ranging from a third to half the total expsure.
There were three exposures on the paper in all.
  As you can see, it is a self portrait.

  Alexis