Without a doubt, that is a fantastic image!

tim

> I uploaded the results of an accident:
> www.???????/discussion/upload/gallery2002.php?
pic=achagower.jpg  The figures are in a cemetery in the village of
Achagower, in County Mayo, Ireland, but the tombstones are at Kilgeever
Abbey, thirty miles south. I was shooting 8x10 Tmax 400 and mistakenly
did a double exposure. I never ever discard apparent mistakes without
loking at them carefully, or even printing them just to see what i
really have. This is a gift of the gods. The other thing I learned from
this trip was that I can shoot 8x10 and then just cut the good image
out of the negative. I've been using this set of images from ireland to
cut my teeth on platinum printing, with good enough results so far.

Timothy S. Midkiff

"Photographers get a Click out of life!"

ku...@vci.net
psycho_...@excite.com