I uploaded the results of an accident:
www.???????/discussion/upload/gallery2002.php?pic=achagower.jpg  The figures
are in a cemetery in the village of Achagower, in County Mayo, Ireland, but the
tombstones are at Kilgeever Abbey, thirty miles south. I was shooting 8x10 Tmax
400 and mistakenly did a double exposure. I never ever discard apparent
mistakes without loking at them carefully, or even printing them just to see
what i really have. This is a gift of the gods. The other thing I learned from
this trip was that I can shoot 8x10 and then just cut the good image out of the
negative. I've been using this set of images from ireland to cut my teeth on
platinum printing, with good enough results so far.