Dear Duarte

You shouldn't need to set your exposure meter so low.

If you use your meter at a normal setting and find out what exposures work
best for the readings given, you won't need to use such extreme settings
which can make things awkward depending on the meter you are using.  After
all with pinhole in practice all is relative and numbers just stand for
things.

Say you set your ASA at 100 and you get a reading of 18 EV or whatever the
pointer indicates, you know this will require say, 5 mins.  The readings are
not absolute but relative.

I hope this is of use

Alexis