--- R Duarte <ra...@rahji.com> wrote:
> hmm.. i just developed film for the first time in my bathroom.  about 5
> rolls, 35mm and 120.  all seemed to work well except i realized near the end
> that i was using the paper dilution of fixer.. 1+7 instead of 1+3.  for what
> it's worth, the ilford chart says to fix for 2-5 mins and i did it for at
> least 5 mins each time (about 6 by accident twice).

No problem, I would simply send the film through the proper fix, wash,
Photoflo, and dry.

Tip:  Use all fixer at film strength.  With most papers you can dramatically
reduce your wash time, which will save water, leave less fixer to be removed,
and lessen curling problems with fiber paper.

Cheers -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images