hmm.. i just developed film for the first time in my bathroom.  about 5
rolls, 35mm and 120.  all seemed to work well except i realized near the end
that i was using the paper dilution of fixer.. 1+7 instead of 1+3.  for what
it's worth, the ilford chart says to fix for 2-5 mins and i did it for at
least 5 mins each time (about 6 by accident twice).

what's going to happen?  will the film police come after me?  is my family
going to suffer dire consequences because of my stupidity?  and how do you
all keep track of 2 dilutions of fixer, 2 or 3 dilutions of developer, and
stop bath.  i don't have enough containers (or room!).

anyway, let me know if there's anything i can do or if i should just deal
with the fact that these negatives are going to discolor over time or
something.  (how long do they have if that's the case?)

sorry for the darkroom question, but they're pinhole images on the film.  :)

thanks for any help..

rob