In the message below, I meant to add that I put a tube of tape behind the top
corners of the photo paper.
  There are a couple of methods I've used to hold the paper in place.  One that
I use with paper negatives is to take a strip of high-quality masking tape
about 35 mm (1 1/2 inches) long roll it into a tube with the sticking part on
the outside.  The tube will have a diameter of about 10mm.  Then put this
between the back of the photo paper and the inside of the can.  This works good
because there is no tape on any part of the image; masking tape is meant to be
removed and good quality masking tape doesn't leave any glue residue; and the
tube has a little give in it so you can remove it easier than double-stick tape.