Now package builds fine on kfreebsd-* and hurd-i386:
And it should be no problems with linux-based environments on other supported
architectures. So I have updated the package:
kde-gtk-config (3:2.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Package moved to unstable after tests: no changes required.
* This package replaces src:kcm-gtk and closes its bugs:
- fixed working on clean install (Closes: #631591)
- added support of Gtk+ 3.x (LP: #734979)
You could upload it when you decide it is ready.
Direct link for download:
And now I have questions about translations.
1) There are no translation files in the source tree.
2) Translations are available only in common svn repository of KDE project .
1) Should I package them manually into separate package or they will be updated
automatically in common package (like src:kde-l10n)?
2) If I should package them manually how to do this in comfortable way?
I mean: select and copy them one by one from svn repository doesn't look
good. It should be more common way.
3) If I should package them manually should I make the separate package
kde-config-gtk-style-i18n or just add them into the same binary package?
(Note: they will no weigh much)
First part of message is only for sponsor of this package. But any suggestions
and explanations for the second part of message are welcome.
 For example:
pkg-kde-extras mailing list