<newbie warning> Let's supose I want to fix a bug. I'll take #484855 [0] as an example, as I filled it myself (I am _not_ saying I will fix it, that would be awesome, but what I want is to start learning the steps to become useful round here :-) )
I do not know the steps neede to do this, but I imagine something like: * Download the src package * As this is a depend bug, I need to change the ¿control? [1] file of the package to add the correct depends. * Re make the package and send it to a sponsor (I am not a DD as you may all have already guessed :-) ) * Iterate on the sponsor's reply * Have the bug fixed, and some fun too :-) Comments, ideas, RTFMs with proper urls welcomed :-D [0] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=484855 [1] I know very little about packaging, but I can ask Marga Manterola for some howtos and/or doc. Of course, if you can and will, you can provide me with that too. </newbie warning> Regards, Lisandro. -- Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
