El Saturday 07 June 2008 19:33:07 Raúl Sánchez Siles escribió: [snip] > Hello:
First of all, thanks for replying :-D > 2008/6/7, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: > > <newbie warning> > > > > Let's supose I want to fix a bug. I'll take #484855 [0] as an example, > > as I filled it myself (I am _not_ saying I will fix it, that would be > > awesome, but > > > what I want is to start learning the steps to become useful round here > > :-) ) > > > > I do not know the steps neede to do this, but I imagine something like: > > > > * Download the src package > > This is OK at first glance, but I suggest installing subversion, > devscripts and do a debcheckout of the package. Check debcheckout man > for more info. [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/damian/debian$ debcheckout kde4-development No repository found for package kde4-development. A Vcs-* field is missing in its source record (see Debian Developer's Reference 4.10.4 and/or Bug#391023). If you know that the package is maintained via a Version Control System consider asking the maintainer to expose such information. Do I fill the bug or someone else takes care? -- The POP3 server service depends on the SMTP server service, which failed to start because of the following error: The operation completed successfully. -- Windows NT Server v3.51 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
