On Mar 19 May 2009 15:41:25 [email protected] escribió: > Hi again! > > As most bugs in our bts are upstream bugs and we do not have the resources > to forward them properly I suggest the following: > > We install presubj files for KDE packages which encourage the users to > report bugs at bugs.kde.org, telling them that their chances to see the > bug fixed are much much higher compared to reporting the bug in our bts. > Note: I do not propose the forbid the users to report upstream bugs, I > just want to encourage them. > Apart from that Pino proposed to add a link to [0] and mention the name to > the respective -dbg package. > Modestas proposed to link the presubj scripts to on shipped by kdelibs. > Maybe we could do this: kdelibs ships a presubj.in and all source packages > replace something like ${SOURCE-PACKAGE}-dbg with their respective names > and install the presubj file for all binary packages. This way all the > packages would contain the name of the correct -dbg package. > > What do you think? > Am I insane? > > Greetings, > Armin
I can't say if the metodology of how to achieve this is correct, but the idea is excellent. I have seen it in another packages before (twinkle I guess), and I really like it. Regards, Lisandro. -- Lo que me sorprende de las mujeres es que se arrancan los pelos desde la raíz con cera caliente y aún así le temen a las arañas. Jerry Seinfeld lis: comentario sobre tu frase.... yo soy mujer, yo me arranco los pelos y VOS le tenes miedo a las arañas.... María Luján Pérez Meyer (mi hermana) Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer http://perezmeyer.com.ar/ http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
