On Sunday 11 July 2010 19:38:29 Fathi Boudra wrote: > Hi, > > > 1) We would use the same workflow as for qt4-x11.git, i.e. no upstream > > branch. It proved to be fine, didn't it? Fathi, you worked most with > > qt4-x11.git, is there anything you would like to be changed? > > nothing to change, I like the workflow we have with Qt.
I'm not sure I fully like the qt workflow. git clone... tar --magic-option-that-are-hard-to-remember xf foo.tar.gz build... Somehow, I think I woudl prefer if it was just the content of twhe debian dir that was versioned, not the directory. tar xf foo.tar.gz git clone .... debian build /Sune -- How to send to the ISA periferic? You neither should explore the display of a graphic menu on a directory of a FPU over the digital Direct3D e-mail address, nor should ever insert the icon to a 2D icon, so that therefore from Netscape 5.4.9 you should never boot a space bar for doubleclicking with the 68X PCI tool. -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
