Hi, On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:57 PM, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi everyone! I would like to do a brief status of Qt's packaging for Jessie. > > First of all, I would like to let you know that I'm finding myself without the > necessary time to tackle all that's necessary for Jessie. I'm doing my best > but I don't think I'll make it alone. > > Dmitry Schanev (mitya57) has been helping me **a lot** but he is currently > unavailable. Kudos to him for all the hard work he has been putting on this.
I had a day off today, and was able to help a bit. [skip] > For qttools we need to get #749336 solved That was very easy — I verified that the bug reporter was correct, and fixed the bug in Git. > And we need to get qtenginio and qtwebsockets packaged and in the archive with > time. qtwebsocket already has a repo in git.debian.org with some initial > packaging by Dmitry, I couldn't take a look on it so far. qtenginio needs > packaging from scratch. qtenginio packaged: git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-kde/qt/qtenginio.git http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-kde/qt/qtenginio.git > In qtmultimedia we are currently using a hammer-like patch to let it build on > Hurd: if we do not detect v4l's headers we don't build gstreamer support. I'm > currently working on detecting v4l and only avoiding to build stuff that > depends on it. I'll surely make my patches as public work in progress to Qt- > project's gerrit in a few hours. If someone wants to help with this one, just > ping me and I'll pass the necessary links. I reviewed that and it mostly looks good, except the issue I pointed you to. I am now going back to offline until July 26th. -- Dmitry Shachnev -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
