On Thursday 10 July 2014 10:57:11 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote: > Hi everyone! I would like to do a brief status of Qt's packaging for Jessie. [snip] > = pkg-kde-tools > > We really need to do some bug triaging, specially for a multiarch wishlist > bug, but IIRC there are some other bugs which could be easily solved and > would help porters with their work.
Done. [snip] > qtdeclarative is currently building with SSE2 stuff enabled, else the V4 > stuff will not work. Non the less there is the chance to get all the rest > built without SSE2 and provide both builds in the same package. This has > been already discussed both upstream and team-wide and it's doable, but we > require man power to make it real. > I have some more info and Thiago Maciera's recommendations for doing it, > just ping me if you plan to stand-up for this one. This has already hit us in #754894. It will need double build in almost all source packages, although I don't know how to handle this because of Qt5's mkspecs :-/ I've added an irc backlog with thiago comments in Gobby→Teams→KDE→Qt5. Another source of info might be <http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTY3MDU> -- Super cow powers | bbq > /dev/stomach Traveler1, seen on #debian-ar, irc.oftc.net Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer http://perezmeyer.com.ar/ http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
