On Sunday 13 July 2014 16:25:15 Dmitry Shachnev wrote: > Hi, [snip] > [skip] > > > For qttools we need to get #749336 solved > > That was very easy — I verified that the bug reporter was correct, and > fixed the bug in Git.
And already uploaded. I might need to do another sourcefull upload because I think ppc changed the compiler. > > And we need to get qtenginio and qtwebsockets packaged and in the archive > > with time. qtwebsocket already has a repo in git.debian.org with some > > initial packaging by Dmitry, I couldn't take a look on it so far. > > qtenginio needs packaging from scratch. > > qtenginio packaged: > > git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-kde/qt/qtenginio.git > http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-kde/qt/qtenginio.git Cool! > > In qtmultimedia we are currently using a hammer-like patch to let it build > > on Hurd: if we do not detect v4l's headers we don't build gstreamer > > support. I'm currently working on detecting v4l and only avoiding to > > build stuff that depends on it. I'll surely make my patches as public > > work in progress to Qt- project's gerrit in a few hours. If someone wants > > to help with this one, just ping me and I'll pass the necessary links. > > I reviewed that and it mostly looks good, except the issue I pointed you to. This patch has improved a little more, and now there is only one more thing missing which I think is minro, I might push it as it is soon. > I am now going back to offline until July 26th. Take care! -- ¿De qué vive un superamigo? De las regalías de su merchandising, que sólo puede ser adquirido por burgueses. Como a los burgueses no les agradan las clases bajas, los superamigos sólo salvan burgueses. José Hipólito Moyano - http://bit.ly/fYgbLJ Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer http://perezmeyer.com.ar/ http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
