mart added a comment.

  I'm really against manual reordering and saving.. as the only thing i would
like for the systray is to make it simpler, not more complicated :p
  that said yes, icons need to be in a more predictable, or at least consistent
  I think it would be fairly predictable if we restore orderng per type.. and
then maybe alphabetically, which would still look kinda random but at least
always stable.
  all of this could be done with just a simple sortfilterproxymodel

  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: wsdfhjxc, #plasma_workspaces, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: mart, broulik, ngraham, anthonyfieroni, Pitel, alexeymin, plasma-devel,
ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol