mart added a comment.

  In D11233#223694 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11233#223694>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D11233#223661 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11233#223661>, @broulik
wrote:

  > > Drag and drop might be an acceptable way to rearrange them but then I
think we should just have a smarter more predictable sorting logic (currently
it's on a first come first serve basis) and the need for this should go away.

  > ...As long as we can ensure that things come and are served in the same
order every time, because muscle memory is important.

  for purely the muscle memory standpoint perhaps is even better the current
way theoretically,  even tough in practiche has been found to be confusing.. as
when a new icon appear is always at the beginning, therefore it doesn't move
any other icon, while if it was ordered more icons would change their place

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: wsdfhjxc, #plasma_workspaces, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: mart, broulik, ngraham, anthonyfieroni, Pitel, alexeymin, plasma-devel,
ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol