martinkostolny added a comment.

  Hello after some time. I finally manage to more or less finish the layout
rework I was planning. I tried to work in most of what we discussed here.

  @Pitel Radek, if You have some time, can You please check out `layout-rework`
branch and try if You manage to set up your desired configuration? And of
course if you see any issues, please let me know of them and I'll do my best to
fix them.

  In Layout configuration section there is also a facility to upload/download
custom configuration JSON to ease up config exchanges between users (and devs
for bug-reports:) ). Known issue/feature of this facility is that the JSON does
not cover all possible config properties. Just the ones related to layout
(although some of the supported properties are from config sections different
from layout section).

  I'm also open to tuning up existing hard-coded config profiles, and adding
new if it makes sense.

REPOSITORY
  R884 Active Window Control Applet for Plasma

To: Pitel, #plasma, martinkostolny
Cc: mart, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol