andersonbruce added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> jgrulich wrote in wireguard.cpp:71
> You can use simpleipv[4,6]validator we have in plasma-nm instead of using
> everything below. Or maybe QHostAddress can validate it for you?

The problem with using the simpleipv[4,6]validator is that WireGuard requires
that in some cases the IP address can include a CIDR at the end (e.g.
10.2.4.6/32) and in another case the entry needs to have a port number (e.g.
10.2.3.5:7642) and the simpleip* functions won't handle either of these as
currently written. QHostAddress will handle the CIDR but not the port number
version. Also I'm not really thrilled with how QHostAddress does its
verification. I know that it is technically correct but my personal opinion is
that "1/32" should not be accepted as a valid IPv4 address which QHostAddress
does.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

To: andersonbruce, #plasma, jgrulich, pino
Cc: acrouthamel, K900, pino, lbeltrame, ngraham, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel,
ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart