andersonbruce marked 37 inline comments as done.
andersonbruce added a comment.

  I think I've gotten most of the fixes in. I made changes to
simpleipv4addressvalidator and simpleipv6addressvalidator to add checking of
addresses with CIDR and Port suffixes. Please check these carefully, I think I
did the changes such that all existing uses will not be affected but I want to
make sure. Oh, except I made one fix in ipv6 where it was disallowing "::" at
the beginning of the address followed by anything. This is a totally valid and
not uncommon usage so I included that in the change.
  I also added a new file simpleiplistvalidator which allows the checking of
comma separated lists of IPv4, IPv6, or mixed addresses.

  I have not yet deleted the wireguardauthwidget because I haven't figured out
what the 'askUser' function should return if it is not there.  There are also a
couple of things I either didn't see before or forgot about that I will
continue working on.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

To: andersonbruce, #plasma, jgrulich, pino
Cc: acrouthamel, K900, pino, lbeltrame, ngraham, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel,
ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart