hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In D22138#490976 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22138#490976>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Very nice! In conjunction with Marco's patch (D22083
<https://phabricator.kde.org/D22083>), I now see the following for Dolphin's
settings window: F6968869: Screenshot_20190704_134502.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F6968869>

  > I notice that your screenshot depicts the sidebar with no top, bottom, or
left margins, which is the indended appearance. Is that the result of some
other required patch I haven't applied yet, or did I do something wrong?

  Sorry. My bad. Yes, my own copy included other changes beyond my patch and
Marco's, resulting in the zero margins. The screenshot you post is the correct
one. Thanks.
  The remaining margin issue, handled at the layout level, either in breeze or
in kpagedialog, should be a separate patch.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: hpereiradacosta, mart, #vdg, filipf
Cc: ngraham, ndavis, filipf, mart, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, jraleigh,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol