ndavis added a comment.

  In D22138#491018 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22138#491018>,
@hpereiradacosta wrote:

  > In D22138#490967 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22138#490967>, @ndavis wrote:
  >
  > > Since this apparently doesn't need review,
  >

  > This is not what I said. What I said is "thanks, it looks fantastic" is not
a proper review and hence irrelevant. What I expect for a proper review is

  > - does the patch achieve the behavior matching its title, and is it the
intended behavior
  > - does the code look legit (compiles, properly formatted, etc.)
  > - is there a better way to achieve the same
  > - does the patch break other things, and how can it be improved so that it
doesn't If you can provide such a review I'd be happy to modify the patch
accordingly.

  > > I'll resign.

  In that case, I will review this.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: hpereiradacosta, mart, #vdg, filipf
Cc: ngraham, ndavis, filipf, mart, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, jraleigh,
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol