davidre added a comment.

  In D22121#491833 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22121#491833>, @davidedmundson
wrote:

  > Nate's crash is due to data not code.
  >
  >   for (int i = 0; i < m_packages.size(); i++) {
  >       QString package = m_packages[i].path();
  >       if (package.at(package.length() - 1) == QChar::fromLatin1('/')) {
<--- you know you crash on this line

  > we're calling .at(length -1) unconditionally
  >
  > For an empty string our index will be -1.
  >
  > This hints towards an insertion bug rather than saying we should just add a
guard here.

  Thanks for the hint David. @ngraham could you maybe try to get the path for
which the crash happens (if package.length == 0) and how the folder structure
for that image is added to your slideshow. Also it would be good to know if it
happens if you start fresh and add it in the same way (then I could reproduce
it) or not.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: davidre, #plasma, davidedmundson
Cc: davidedmundson, msdobrescu, ngraham, filipf, plasma-devel, LeGast00n,
jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart