Dear all,

As we move into OPAM2 release mode, there are a number of plugins and opam-lib
libraries that it would be good to refresh, to ensure compatibility between
both releases.  This is also a good time to update the opam web pages to make
it easier to find this set of libraries.

I've created an issue at:
https://github.com/ocaml/opam/issues/2701

I'd be grateful for any comments on libraries I've missed in my search. Also,
if you have developed something that isn't in OPAM, tagging and releasing it
soon would make maintenance easier so that we can add upper bounds on uses of
opam-lib.

regards
Anil