Jerry,

I get exactly the same problem on my Ubuntu box (also Intel Duo). Ubuntu
packages are based on the Debian ones, but in this case are not quite
the same versions of ada I think. I have another Ubuntu box with
identical versions of ada, but only 32-bit. I do not see the error with
this, so it is definitely a 64-bit issue rather than a versions issue.

Andrew