Hi Arjen,

On 10.10.2008, at 09:32, Arjen Markus wrote:

> Werner Smekal wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just admitted lot of changes to get this import/export issue right.
>> What I basically did I explain in pldll.h:
>>

> My, that is quick. I take it the changes work on Linux too?

thought about it in the evening and made most of the work in the
commuter train :). Yes, I compiled it on Linux as well, but I'm not
sure if it works for all configurations, there need to be some
adjustments made.

> (I am going to ask on the gfortran list how to arrange the exporting
> of
> Fortran
> routines. With the changes Alan made to the CMake files for Fortran,
> it is
> now indeed possible to use a local module for gfortran.)

That's sounds good. Use the PLDLLIMPEXP_F77 and PLDLLIMPEXP_F95 macros.

Regards,
Werner

--
Dr. Werner Smekal
Institut fuer Allgemeine Physik

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://www.iap.tuwien.ac.at/~smekal
phone: +43-(0)1-58801-13463 (office), +43-(0)1-58801-13469 (laboratory)
fax: +43-(0)1-58801-13499