Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> I believe the above messages indicate target ps was already built
> (i.e., a
> stale build tree).  It is possible it was built correctly the first time
> you ran this. Therefore, could you try again with an initially empty
> build
> tree and disabling all devices other than ps just to see if the general
> method works for ps alone?

I think the ps depends on nothing but its own code (and the C runtime).
For wingcc however several system libraries are required and I guess
that these are missing - the indicated symbols are typically for drawing
on Windows.

> Anticipating that your further results will show complete succuss for ps
> alone, then the next question is what is the linking issue with the
> wingcc
> dynamic device driver build?  It's quite possible cmake has not set
> that up
> properly for the dynamic drivers case since you are the first to test
> that
> case for that device driver. For the ps case the dynamic build has been
> throughly tested on all non-Windows platforms so that's why I think it
> will
> work for you, but it is impossible to do such non-windows testing of
> wingcc.
> Anyhow, you will probably have a lot better idea what the linking problem
> for wingcc is once you output the complete build commands.  On Linux that
> can be done with "make VERBOSE=1". If I recall correctly there is a
> similar
> method (maybe the same one) that will work for MinGW/MSYS, but if you
> cannot
> remember what that is, maybe Werner knows the details?

I think that will work, as I do not use the Windows version of make, but
the MinGW/MSYS
version. That should behave just like the Linux/UNIX variant. I will try
this.

(I wanted to check that my changes to the Fortran 77 and 95 bindings
were working under
this configuration too and so I stumbled on these issues)

Regards,

Arjen