Hi Arjen,

> I am not sure CMake recognises that it is working under MSYS - I saw that
> the MSYS flag is off in the output I posted. So, it may be using the MinGW
> logic.

I'm quite sure, that it cmake recognizes MSYS. It tests for sh.exe (or
bash.exe) and then it knows that it's working in MSYS. If you work in
MSYS and the variable is not set, then there is something wrong - either
a MSYS setup problem or a bug in cmake. You wrote in earlier emails that
you had problems make the MinGW/CLI case work and changed some
environment variables - maybe that is the problem? I'll check on my MSYS
environment. It's just that I don't like it so much, that even the idea
of doing so makes me ill :).

Regards,
Werner

--