On 2015-06-24 11:10+0100 Phil Rosenberg wrote:

> Hi Alan

> I will try to do this. Unfortunately the fail case of mine was very
well wrapped in my own wrapper code so it might be a challenge to
generate a simple test.

I was afraid of that, but I hope you can overcome that challenge
because a strong test case would be most helpful to make sure I have
fixed all the issues that I have spotted during my review of
the fill code that directly or indirectly uses notcrossed results.