Hi Pedro:

As of commit 018ed73, I have updated our build system to use the
latest CMake Qt5 support method.  There is still one
remaining issue which is the pkg-config files for Qt-related libraries
are configured incorrectly.  However, so long as you avoid pkg-config
(which I assume you do for your Windows Visual Studio IDE), this commit
should give you everything you need with no local workarounds necessary.

As you can tell from the commit message, I have comprehensively tested
this commit (except for the traditional (Makefile + pkg-config) build
system for the installed examples for obvious reasons) without finding
any Qt5 issues for PLplot on Linux.

So please test this commit (without local modifications) for your
Windows Visual Studio IDE platform, and let me know the results.

Meanwhile, I will be attempting to finish this Qt5 support method
update by figuring out a way to properly configure our pkg-config
files with this new CMake Qt5 support method.