From: Laurent Berger
Sent: 28 December 2016 10:21
To: p.d.rosenb...@gmail.com; Pedro Vicente
Cc: PLplot development list
Subject: Re: [Plplot-devel] legend and label using wxWidgets

git log
commit 26bc4bf13aa41dff0e19345e982eca00a0458578
Author: Alan W. Irwin <air...@users.sourceforge.net>
Date:   Sat Dec 24 14:32:48 2016 -0800

    Apply spell checker to release notes
I have got a dual screen. I have check example on my laptop and problem exist
too. Do you use 32 bit or 64 bits libs?

Le 28/12/2016 à 10:27, p.d.rosenb...@gmail.com a écrit :
Hi Laurent
This is very strange. I see that y axis titles are rotated 180, and the line
label is rotated 90 degrees.

In fact it looks to me like the y axis coordinate has been reversed for text
direction. I have just tested my system which is using commit 65e7b3c99809...
Fix bug with plotting in wxPLplotDemo and I don't see the issue. I'm not online
right now (emailing from phone) to get latest master, but could you do a git
log and let me know which commit you are at?

Also is there anything unusual about your screen setup that may affect the
usual y direction orientation or anything similar that you can think of?

Phil

Sent from my Windows 10 phone