Hi Phil

I got a good plot on CentOS, below output.
I'll test other Linux later

12:40:53: Debug: wxPLplotwindow::wxPLplotwindow
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLplotwindow::wxPLplotwindow
12:40:53: Debug: frame->Create
12:40:53: Debug: Plot() Yielding
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLplotwindow::OnCreate
12:40:53: Debug: plD_init_wxwidgets(): enter
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLDevice(): enter
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLDevice(): gc done
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLDevice(): m_interactiveTextGcdc done
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLDevice(): SetDC done
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLDevice(): leave
12:40:53: Debug: plD_init_wxwidgets(): leave
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLplotwindow::OnCreate
12:40:53: Debug: plD_init_wxwidgets(): enter
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLDevice(): enter
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLDevice(): gc done
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLDevice(): m_interactiveTextGcdc done
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLDevice(): SetDC done
12:40:53: Debug: wxPLDevice(): leave
12:40:53: Debug: plD_init_wxwidgets(): leave
12:40:54: Debug: Plot()
12:40:54: Debug: Plot()

>So what I
> would propose is that for this release we attempt to not add or
> remove
> anything from the API and just stick with an example that  works with
> what we've got. Then after this release we can add non-template
> classes for wxFrame, wxDialog and wxPanel which can be used really
> easily by our users and we have time to test them and make sure the
> API for their use is stable before the next release.
>
> Does that seem sensible?

yes, sounds good, thanks
-Pedro

--