On 2016-09-21 14:22+0100 Tom Schoonjans wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I was wondering if a new release of PLplot could be made soon, as the current
> release does not build with CMake 3.6.x? The fix for it is currently in
> master.
>
> Many thanks in advance and best regards,

Sorry, but we are not yet in position to finalize our release date
which is at least a month away.  But as release manager I
do want to get that release out ASAP since it does include
a large number of fixes such as the one you mention above, and also a
number of new features (e.g., a complete rewrite of our Fortran binding
and examples which is a huge improvement over what we had before.)

Meanwhile, you and other PLplot users lurking here can help us a lot
to get this release out the door by using the PLplot git master branch
version <https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/plplot/ci/master/tree/> for
your daily plotting and reporting all issues that you find for that
version (after! reading the release notes in the README.release file)
either here or on the plplot-devel mailing list.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin