Hi Alan,

Thanks for the fast reply.

I appreciate that you want to make sure that all newly implemented features
have been properly tested before making the next release. Surely we can all
benefit from that.

However, since a new release is at least a month from now, I still would like
to urge you to release a maintenance release (5.11.2) in the meantime, which
branches off the commit tagged as ‘plplot-5.11.1’ and cherrypicks the two
commits (and possibly other bugfixes) from master to ensure it builds properly
with CMake 3.6.

On a side note, I am also wondering if it would be possible to set up a mirror
of the repository on GitHub? The fork and pull-request system is extremely good
for collaboration. Also, it would be trivial to implement continuous
integration support with e.g. Travis-CI and AppVeyor, which should really make
testing a lot easier. I would gladly help out with that.

Best regards,

Tom