On Fri, Jul 25, 2003, Alexander R. Pruss wrote:
> I've noticed that just entering Plucker (library only, no doc
> viewing) causes POSE/Handera/3.5.x to report three memory leaks.

Yep, I found out about that problem a year ago. It only happens with
the Handera ROM when you run the viewer in hires mode. For some reason
the fonts we define (and release) are still reported as memory leaks.

I did report this problem to Handera and provided them with a binary
they could use to reproduce the problem. That's all I can do, i.e. it
is not a problem in Plucker.

BTW, I built the unstable viewer yesterday and have used it to read a
very long HTML document; the "connect parts" and "scroll past the bottom"
features work very well. Great work.

/Mike