> And let the servers cool down! 8^)

        (Nervously blowing on the disk drives)

        "No, we're fine, everything's fine.."

        I'm with Mike on this, I had no idea 1.4 was this popular, and
officially, we haven't even made a public release/announcement yet. The only
thing I can figure is that a lot more people than I thought are subscribed
to the Plucker RSS feed in their RSS clients.

        At first I thought it was some errant client downloading the same
file over and over, but the logs just show thousands of different hits, and
what's weird is...  many of them are coming from Indonesia (.id), Israel
(.il), Romania (.ro)  and a bunch of other seemingly non-big-pipe domains,
which is something I've never noticed before.

d.