I don't. I added some debug output in os.c to print a message to my memos on the palm when it fails.

After os.c:414 I added:
  #ifdef HAVE_FIVEWAY_SDK
      err = FtrGet( navFtrCreator, navFtrVersion, &value );
      if ( err == errNone )
          haveFiveWay = true;
      else
          DebugMsg("os.c",err,"No Fiveway.");
  #endif<

I get the "No Fiveway" message in my memos, so FtrGet() is returning an error. I'm not sure exactly which one yet.

I even went and grabbed the latest PalmSDK from PluggedIn and adapted their palmOneChars.h and palmOneNavigator.h to plucker. Still no dice. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. 1.8 is great though.

--Josh

So I get in my memo:

On 12/19/05, Michael Nordstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 18, 2005, Josh Menke wrote:
> When I build from CVS, I don't get Fiveway support in plucker on my Tungsten
> T5. I get it in 1.8. I found a copy of PalmChars.h, etc., and built using
> --with-fiveway=/path/to/PalmCharsDir, but that still doesn't give me five
> way support.

Do you get any warnings when you run configure?

/Mike