On 4/15/06, Alexander R Pruss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This problem should be resolved with the current cvs code (as of March,
I think).  I'd appreciate help with annotation and highlight. :-)

Sure! Where are we at currently? Just what's in the CVS? Do we have an official format yet for storing the annotations and highlights?

I thought it'd be nice to use a labeling system to organize them, although that might be jumping ahead a bit. By labeling I mean something like how you organize your email if you use gmail. Where you can assign multiple labels to a given annotation, etc.

Let me know how I can help and where the main trouble spots are currently. Unless they haven't changed.

I'm just a bit busy now wrapping up my dissertation (CS) and heading out to my new job (ebay, San Jose).

--Josh

Alex

--
Joshua Menke