On 8/10/05, Gurudatta Raut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also tell speed and cable used for

> Send 'help' to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for mailing instructions.

ok i don't know why u are asking this question when u can check tariff
online but still the modem cost is 2000 if u plan to buy one time

the installation cost is 250 now, before it was 500

and u have scheme of 256kbps connection it's called as HOME 500 plan
if u pay 5000 once for whole year or 550 monthly

the service is quite good
i am using this from launch 1st day !!

uptil now it's just had problems 4-5 times that too server was shut down

1gb is download limit/ month

u have 2 pay 2rs/mb for any additional download
ie 1gb=download+upload(total bandwidth)

if u have any doubt check http://www.bsnl.co.in
in service>dataone>tariff

u can also call me if u want detailed info
my no is 9890230250

PS:- they have many plans u can check web i would suggest u to look at sify too
http://www.sifybroadband.com

also try to read the suggestion that i have replied related to dataone