On 04/03/17 10:40, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> I am looking for a 2-bay USB enclosure, at least USB 3.0, with internal
> software capable of Raid 0. I have been looking at the ICY DOCK MB662U3-2S:

I would be leery of any USB RAID setup unless I knew with absolute
certainty that the RAID format/metadata was well documented and
portable.  In other words, you need to be very certain that it is
possible to remove the RAID disks from the enclosure and recover the
data.  If the RAID format is proprietary, you would be in trouble if the
enclosure dies or the company goes belly up.

galen
--
Galen Seitz
gal...@seitzassoc.com