On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 22:09:02 -0700
Neal <nsed...@gmail.com> dijo:

>What was the big-time computer parts store across from their 122nd Ave
>site years ago?

I don't remember the name of the store, but I was a regular customer.
Once I bought a computer from them because its motherboard could hold
16 Mb of RAM, an unheard of amount back then. The techs watched as it
booted and the POST went through all the RAM. None of them had ever
worked on a PC with that much RAM. It was shortly after that when I
started buying parts and building my own computers.

And yeah, ENU will be missed, mostly because there is no good
alternative. It costs around $18 to drive from my house to Fry's and
back, which makes the prices at Amazon and Newegg look good.