On 12/30/23 09:30, Chuck Hast wrote:
Google 24v inverter there are boat loads of them for 24v PV systems.
Ranging from 300W on up.
https://www.amazon.com/24-volt-pure-sine-wave-inverter/s?k=24+volt+pure+sine+wave+inverter
If you are planning on running computers
and whatnot get a sine wave inverter, many switched PSU's do not like
modified sine wave (weasel words actually modified SQUARE WAVE)
they will put up with it but shortens life. The prices have dropped
considerably on them, same for the pure sine wave UPS.

How well do those units deal with poor quality power from an emergency generator? I have a Champi8on 100296 dual fuel generator. When I'm running it, my UPS boxes won't run. They reject the power from the generator. I'm guessing it's because it's not 60 HZ, but something close enough that it's good for all the rest of the appliances, but not the UPS boxes.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens