On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 17:55:44 -0800 (PST)
Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com> dijo:

>When they deign to allow you to register an accont store your password
>somewhere so you can refer to it when needed.

For things like this I always use my 'standard' password, which I
modify occasionally when a site requires it, using always the same
modifications. In the present situation it turns out that Firefox
completely lost the account, because it wouldn't respond to any of my
three e-mail addresses.

I finally solved the problem by exporting the laptop bookmarks to
bookmarks.html, which I then moved to the desktop where its Firefox was
happy to import it.

>Why firefox is hassling you makes no sense to me.

I'm sure the reason they wanted my age was to target ads to me. Had I
given them my age I would be awash in ads for rest homes and hearing
aids. As for blocking me, it smells like they got in trouble with the
federal agency that oversees the law they accused me of violating. But
their programmers need to make an exception for year 0. Or maybe they
deliberately blocked 0 hoping to force people to give them a real age.